Sources of Stress, 2010-2011

Comments

Jackie G. said…
So I just now stumbled upon this post, and wonder (narcissistic? yes please!): was it I who provided the afore-mentioned stress about Carmen Electra? Glad I could edge a little something-something into your day. ;-)

I freaking love your pie charts, M-Cat. I would love for you to do an autobiography of a random person all in pie charts.
Jackie G. said…
P.S. In case of any doubt, I mean to say that I am narcissistic for wanting to take credit for the CE thing. Not about you at all. (Even MORE narcissism! LOVE IT!)
MB said…
Oh yes, you are the one who gave me the stress about CE...and I've taken your request about a pie-chart bio of a random stranger into consideration...

Popular posts from this blog

Economy Watch (Or, an Exercise in Parentheses)

Musings of a First Year Teacher

Waiting for Other People: A tragicomedy in two acts