Party on Wayne

A wiser woman than I once said that there is a Wayne's World quote for every moment in life. I'd like to add on to this proverb that there is a Wayne's World quote that is applicable to every classroom procedure.

For those of you who aren't familiar with this most classic of films, in the rising action, the evil Russell gives Wayne and Garth backstage passes to an Alice Cooper concert. The guys are so psyched to have backstage passes that they just walk around showing everyone their badges. Once they get to Alice, the scene just gets better.



This scene, coupled with an old nametag lanyard I never bothered to throw away, is the inspiration behind my class bathroom pass for the upcoming school year.

Party on.
 

Comments

Jackie G. said…
I'm a little behind in commenting here, but of course you know I appreciate the post to the utmost.

Popular posts from this blog

Economy Watch (Or, an Exercise in Parentheses)

Musings of a First Year Teacher

Waiting for Other People: A tragicomedy in two acts