Lists

Five
things in my coat pocket
1. smart trip card (regular, not Obama face)
2. chapstick
3. cell phone
4. a lone glove (wha?)
5. Zone perfect bar (i.e., school night dinner)


Four
things I wish I had
1. Arms like Madonna mid 90s
2. A goddamned puppy
3. Clearly defined sense of purpose
4. Roll of McVitie’s chocolate digestives, plain (dark in American)


Three
things I am wondering
1. Will I be a good teacher?
2. Will I snap one day on the bus and punch someone in the face?
3. Will I get a piece of this $787 billion economic stimulus that my progeny will pay for? It could really help finance my one-eyed lasik.


Two
things I am seriously considering
1. Leaving my job to return to an old job
2. Getting lasik in one eye so if something goes wrong I’ll still have one good eye


One
thing I need
1. A reason for the season. Christmas is over, so Jesus is out.

Comments

Unknown said…
two things
1)I didn't even know the DC metro made Obama faced smartrip cards!!

2) Currently Madonna has arms like a dinosaur. You should aspire for mid-90s Madonna arms.
MB said…
1-Ekoko, they put Obama's face on toilet paper. Why wouldn't he be on a smartrip card?

2-Good point. I revised my wants.
SDunham said…
Jesus doesn't die until Good Friday...you may note an increase in television bunnies encouraging you to eat their egg babies, (pagan remnant, or a mirror of the symbolism of the Last Supper?)

Popular posts from this blog

Economy Watch (Or, an Exercise in Parentheses)

Musings of a First Year Teacher

Waiting for Other People: A tragicomedy in two acts